Tips on Fasting for Natural Weight Loss
Here are some top tips on fasting for natural weight loss even though you may have never fasted before. Are you thinking of doing a fast to lose weight? Before you embark on this more form of detoxification (that can lead immediately to weight loss) there are a couple of things you should know.
Fasting for Natural Weight Loss – First of all the results that you end up with could greatly depend on the length of your fast.
• A 3-day fast helps rid the body of toxins and cleanses the blood
• A 5-day fast jump starts the process of healing and rebuilds the immune system
• A 10-day fast really helps you shed the pounds and fight off illness
So if you really want to lose weight naturally and keep it off then you should do a 10-day fast.
The 10-day fast for natural weight loss can be a long haul to those not used to it and so here are some tips for getting through it with relatively little discomfort:
1. Don’t fast on water alone as that will give you headaches.
2. If you are going to do the 10-day fast then consult a physician first to see if it is right for you.
3. To prepare for a fast eat only raw vegetable for a few days before starting it. This will make the starvation aspect of the fast less of a shock to the system.
4. Drink at least eight ounce glasses of steam distilled water a day and add another four servings of herbal tea a day.
5. It is easier to drink juices during a fast if you dilute it. One part water to three parts juice is ideal for reducing the number of calories that you take in during the fast.
6. Do not drink orange or tomato juice during a fast as these juices are hard on an empty stomach.
7. Avoid all juices made with sweeteners and other additives (like cranberry cocktail.)
8. The very best juices to use for a fast are fresh apple, beet, cabbage carrot, grape and celery juices.
9. If you do have stomach upset or ulcer like symptoms during a fast then try adding cabbage juice.
10. Herbal teas like burdock chamomile, dandelion, milk, clover and rose hips can help support liver cleansing and fat loss during your fast.
11. If you absolutely cannot stand being hungry then try eating a piece of watermelon.
12. Take a fiber supplement on a daily basis before and after your fast but not during your fast.
A fast to take care of your weight problem can at the same time reduce your likelihood of developing other disorders like joint pain, lower back pain and heart disease. Try it and see the results for your self! You have now learned top tips on fasting for natural weight loss
Here is my tested and fastest way to lose weight in two weeks – check this link out!
You can also read my other articles here – click here.